How to Read CD’s and DVD’s formatted for Apple Macintosh Computers with your Windows-based PC Computer
- Download the software called ISO Buster
- Install then Run the Program
- Then load the Apple Disk into your PC’s Drive
- Then select the Disk in the IsoBuster Program
- Then Copy the contents from the DVD Disk to your Hard Drive
- An Apple program cannot be run on Windows. This is only for taking out the videos, photos, music, PDF’s and other files.
- IsoBuster can also be used to read Disks which have been damaged and cannot be read normally by your disk drive