This Color Picker also has many other display options, including HTML Hex, Delphi Hex, C++ Hex, VB Hex, PS, RGB, RGB%, HSL, HSV (HSB), CMY, CMYK, & Powerbuilder
Download the Portable Version from the right of the page, Here:
- To use it, Click the Eye-Dropper Icon once but keep holding the mouse button down
- While you’re mouse button is held, you can drag off of the eye dropper to anywhere on any monitor, over the color you want.
- Releasing the mouse button saves the values in the app for use
- Select the Output from the Drop Down list to the Right
- Includes Color Inverter, Brightness Slider, Color Averaging, resizable layout, Palette Load & Save, & up to a 20x Zoom Magnification
- Also allows color saves
- Right-Click for More Options
- But, Like all Computer Color-Pickers, it only takes the color it reads on your screen, it has no way of knowing which Pantone CMYK colors its really looking at, it just makes a guess based on a “K” (Black) factor..