Install the Windows Automated Installation Kit (AIK) for Windows 7:
- Download the WAIK for Win7 from the Microsoft site
- Download & Install the Portable WinCDEmu from wincdemu.sysprogs.org/
- Open it & click on “Mount Image” and browse to your ISO File & mount it
- Let it Autoplay or Open the New Drive and click on the StartCD.exe file
- Click on Windows AIK Setup, and let it install to your C:\ drive
Install the Windows AIK Supplement:
- Download the WAIK Supplement for AIK in Win7 from the Microsoft site
- Open WinCDEmu, Click on Mount Image, and browse to the WAIK Supplement’s ISO image
- Take note of the mounted Drive Letter in your list of Drives or when it appears during Autoplay
- Click Start & type CMD
- Right click CDM.exe & click “Run as Administrator”
- Type the following in the Elevated Command Prompt, replacing “K:\” with the drive letter of your newly mounted ISO file:
- xcopy K:\ “C:\Program Files\Windows AIK\Tools\PETools” /ERDY
- Hit Enter and let everything finish copying, it could take a while.
You now have the updated AIK Supplement.